Wednesday, December 28, 2005

My Christmas Dinner

I spent the christmas day with my sister in the Bay house. It was the first time we decided to celebrate the day as everyone(monority ignored !) else does in this country. It was my wife's idea to decorate the tree and buy gifts so that Aurika- my niece who is autistic can get the feeling of something special. So we did our last minute shopping - buying trees , decorations and gifts and Turkeys and stuffings and whatever was needed to do it just right. It was great at the end. We had a nice meal ; I was so full I could hardly walk. Aurika explored her presents one by one and was very happy. Nice to see smile in her face.


Poor Turkey


Christmas tree and the gifts


Ready to Eat

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trust you had an enjoyable christmas. Wish you and your family a happy new year. May God bless Aurika.

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the turkey stuffed with?

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home