Thursday, February 17, 2005

"Revenge is best served cold !"

The day went pretty well today. I had two meetings in the morning ; the first one is ususal and the other one was very challenging ! I have managed to upset the bitch in my workplace by complaining officially. Revenge is sweet ! It really is.

I took the impedance measurement using the impedance analyzer. It came really good. But I have another problem now. The impedance that I got doesn't match to the one I got from the displacement measurement. The real Impedance is atleast 10 times smaller than the practical one. So what's wrong then ?

Loads of good news from Bangladesh and bad news as well. Haven't really managed to go through all the news but when I do I will try to post some good one for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home