Monday, February 14, 2005

Loads of work ahead

Just got some nice research links. Good that I got them but sad that it means I have to do quite a lot to have something useful. Don't really know whether the experiments I did are any good or not. Probably have to re-do all of them. Lets see.

I have managed to become a member of the audio engineering society. I hope it works out good for my project and my CV. Oh I almost forgot to update my CV.


Taken all the details from the Italian embassy website. Have to get a travel medical insurance. what nonsense ! I will call them tonight.

Today is hartal in Bangladesh and a bomb exploded near a valentine day gathering. nobody died. Somebody is trying hard make Bangladesh a Palestine. Lets hope it all ends soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home