Monday, February 14, 2005

Slow work or should I say boring

Today is Valentine day. I feel so good waking up with my wife and not wanting to go to work. Just after two days it will be six years of our relationship and not even ten months of our mariage. I am planning to go to Italy in our first marriage anniversary. I hope it all works out. My work is slow cause there is a bitch in my uni who always bosses around. She is about to ruin my work but I won't let it happen. I have just talked to John about the possible shielding mechanism in my multi actuators speaker. We can have a joint paper then. Possible FEM simulation suppoerted by real time experiment !

Going to Bristol tomorrow for Researcher in residence Workshop. I hope it turns out to be a good fun day. Have fun and keep loving !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home